- Age UK is the country's largest charity dedicated to assisting people in making the most of their later years. We believe in a world where everyone can enjoy later life, and we work hard every day to make that a reality.
Every year, we assist over 7 million people by providing companionship, advice, and support to the most vulnerable older people.
- Is a professional association of independent, voluntary, not-for-profit, and statutory home care providers. UKHCA assists organizations that provide social care (also known as domiciliary care or homecare) to people in their homes, which may include nursing services, by promoting high standards of care and providing representation with national and regional policymakers and regulators.
- Dementia can strike anyone at any time, and there is currently no cure. In the United Kingdom, there are currently 850,000 people living with dementia, with that figure expected to rise to 1 million by 2021. At Alzheimer's Society, we are adamant that life does not end when dementia strikes. We are here for anyone affected by dementia, and we will do everything in our power to keep people with dementia connected to their lives and the people who love them.
Care Quality Commission
- The CQC is England's independent regulator of health and adult social care. CQC ensures that health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, and high-quality care, and we encourage care providers to improve.
is the leading charity that cares for, connects with, and campaigns on behalf of everyone who has diabetes or is at risk of developing it. We provide information, assistance, and peer support so that people with diabetes can effectively manage their condition. We are one of the UK's largest funders of diabetes research.
Dignity in Care
- Dignity Champions, led by the National Dignity Council, are part of a nationwide network of over 60,000 individuals and organizations working to put dignity and respect at the heart of UK care services, allowing for a positive care experience.
NHS Advice on Direct Payments and Personal Budgets
- Your local authority may offer direct payments and personal budgets to give you more control over how your care and support is arranged and delivered. They are given to both people who require care and support as well as caregivers.
- We are the Parkinson's charity that advocates for improved care, treatments, and quality of life. We can work together to make the day when no one is afraid of Parkinson's disease a reality. We provide Parkinson's disease information from experts. We provide expert information on all aspects of Parkinson's disease so that people affected by the disease can maintain control of their lives.
is the UK's leading stroke charity, changing the world for stroke survivors. More people than ever before are benefiting from cutting-edge treatments and recovering completely. Furthermore, more people are becoming aware of the importance of seeking emergency treatment for a stroke. We've been at the center of each of these developments, championing the cause of stroke victims and survivors.